QUEEN of the NILE (A Foundation Paper Piecing Quilt Pattern KIT)
- Precio habitual
- $249.00 USD
- Precio habitual
- Precio de venta
- $249.00 USD
- Precio unitario
QUEEN OF THE NILE is a Large Scale, High Detailed, Foundation Paper Piece Quilt Pattern measuring 50x50in square that is 100% straight line sewing. There are ZERO tricky angles or “Y” seams. If you can sew in a straight line, you can make this pattern. It is intended for adventurous beginners to intermediate sewists.
This KIT includes All of the premium products you will need to complete this 50x50in Quilt and some BONUS items:
- One (1) Moda Fabrics Bella Solids Fabric Bundle of 17 Fabrics, Matching the color code indicators for a 50x50in Quilt Size.
- One (1) Wonderfil Specialty Thread: Decobob 80wt cottonized poly thread (200m)
- One (1) Microtex Schmetz 70/10 Needle specific for the Decobob 80wt.
- One (1) Complete Printed Full Color Pattern on Letter Size Paper (Totaling close to 200 pages which includes multiple high-quality Color diagrams and with Color Indication Paper Pieces.) For more pattern information on the actual pattern, please refer to the product description found on the PDF and Printed Pattern Products for this Quilt Design.
- One (1) Digital PDF Pattern Version of the pattern, code will be in the kit for downloading.
- One (1) Specialty Item: Limited Pride & Joy Quilting Premium Project Bag for Quilting. Exterior made of Waterproof, PVC-Taurpaulin to protect projects within, Adjustable Strap up to 53 inches with Shoulder pad and an exterior pocket for Quilting Notions. Interior: padded nylon, with 2 interior pockets, one with 8x9 padded pocket and Velcro strap, and another 8x9 pocket with heavy-duty zipper.
- This pattern DOES NOT INCLUDE instruction on “how to” Foundation Paper Piece. A knowledge of FPP skills is expected. If you are new to FPP and want to learn HOW TO FPP, please CLICK HERE for more information on my comprehensive, step-by-step ONLINE VIDEO COURSE called “Modern Foundation Paper Piecing Fundamentals.”
- Fun Pattern Facts: This Quilt Contains 65 Individual Foundation Paper Piecing Units, with a total of 527 Fabric Shapes and a total of 17 fabric colors and will measure a finishing size of 50x50in.
- Inspiration and Image sources for this pattern are found within the Public Domain and fall within Fair Use Practices. This is an Original Art Quilt by Veruschka Zarate of Pride & Joy Quilting.
Shipping: Please allow 2-4 weeks for items to be shipped as each kit is made to order and we are limited in staff.
PROJECT KIT REFUND POLICY: Kit may be refunded with a full refund within 30 days of delivery, with all items intact. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Refunds take 7-14 days to be issued after package arrival.
NOTE: If you have already purchased the Digital Version of this Pattern, but want to upgrade to the kit, PLEASE email me at email@example.com, with a copy of your receipt, and I will send you a coupon code which will discount the ENTIRE PRICE of the digital copy off the total price of the Kit.