QUEEN of the NILE is a Large Scale, High Detailed, Foundation Paper Piece Quilt Pattern measuring 50x50in square that is 100% straight line sewing. There are ZERO tricky angles or “Y” seams. If you can sew in a straight line, you can make this pattern. Intermediate Level
- The PDF Digital Download is customized to be printed at home on letterhead, light-weight copy paper measured 8.5x11. Because this pattern is over 200 pages, if you want to save on printing, you only need to print the actual pattern pieces and can then reference the diagrams, illustrations, and instructions on your computer or tablet or phone.
- For a smooth download process PLEASE download to a COMPUTER.
- The PDF Digital Download Pattern includes colorful illustrations, diagrams, sequence blocking, instructional assembly guides and Two pattern options to pick from: One with Color Indication Boxes and one WITHOUT color indication (blank). You only need one of these to complete the quilt.
- This pattern consists of 17 different fabric colors listings. Multiple color and fabric charts are included detailing Fabric Color recommendations and quantities, along with Moda Fabric Bella Solid Fabric color name suggestions. (The Printed Paper Pattern DOES NOT INCLUDE FABRIC. Please see the Quilt Project KIT for this pattern.)
- Blank, coloring pages for you to customize the pattern with your own color palette are included.
- Instructions comes with QR codes for visual explanations.
- This pattern DOES NOT INCLUDE instruction on “how to” Foundation Paper Piece. A knowledge of FPP skills is expected. If you are new to FPP and want to learn HOW TO FPP, please feel free to CLICK HERE for more information on my comprehensive, step-by-step ONLINE VIDEO COURSE called “Modern Foundation Paper Piecing Fundamentals.”
- A Printed Paper Pattern of this Quilt is available for sale.
- A Quilt Project KIT for this Quilt is available for sale.
- Fun Pattern Facts: This Quilt Contains 65 Individual Foundation Paper Piecing Units, with a total of 527 Fabric Shapes and a total of 17 fabric colors and will measure a finishing size of 50x50in.
- Inspiration and Image sources for this pattern are found within the Public Domain and fall within Fair Use Practices. This is an Original Art Quilt by Veruschka Zarate of Pride & Joy Quilting.
Delivery of this product is given via email with an immediate download link. This pattern has a limit of 3 downloads and is strictly and only for the individual person who has purchased the pattern. Distribution, sharing, or copy of digital files is strictly prohibited and is for personal use only.